Thursday 24 October 2013

Digipak and Magazine advert draft - IMPROVEMENTS

After constructing my Digipak and Magazine advert draft (a rushed effort must I add), I have came across a number of improvements that can be made:


  • Magazine advert picture can be improved or replaced, the lighting wasn't great when I took the photo's at a church in Lutterworth and also the girl pictured in my photo wasn't wearing make up so does not look as photogenic as she almost always does. So I may need to take a few more photo's with better lighting and make-up. The opportunity to do this may arise on the same day that we film our music video at a professional photography studio with excellent lighting and facilities. Also this picture is used for the front cover of my digipak, so the same issue can be resolved by making similar improvements.
  • I need to add Copyright and manufacturing details to the back cover of my digipak, I plan to place these in the bottom right hand corner of the page, which is conventional.
  • Also I need to flip the left, back and inside cover the opposing way up, so that when my digipak folds in to it's format the images and patterns are the right way round.
  • Finally I may alter the effects I have used on the back cover slightly as it is minutely different to the rest of the digipak.

Once I have made these improvements, my digipak and magazine advert should look good and professional.  
   


No comments:

Post a Comment