Friday 22 November 2013

Feedback and Improvements for Final music video

Below are the comments and feedback made by Mr Smith, my teacher.





I have taken onboard this feedback and constructed a storyboard (excuse my horrendous drawing) which contains each shots that will be re-filmed in order to improve the grade of our music video when we complete the final version next friday.


I have taken on board the main comment of playing the instruments at the right time (Note that the irrelevant drumming clips were only used as fillers in the draft). I have matched up each instrument to each part in the song and have drawn and described each shot to match the song and to improve continuity. I will also be re-editing my half of the video in order to improve the slight framing issues. And finally the slight lighting issues can be corrected post-filming whilst we are editing by altering the brightness and saturation of the footage.



No comments:

Post a Comment